How to enter
The awards are FREE TO ENTER and are open to any relevant individual or company based in the UK.
A completed entry will include:
1. Entry Form
A completed entry form with full contact details.
2. 100 word company profile
A profile of the company/person you are nominating. The profile should be no more than 100 words and may be used publicly in marketing material.
3. 100 Word Summary
A brief summary of the entry should be included at the beginning of the submission, which will be used to describe the entry if it is shortlisted. The summary should be no more than 100 words.
4. 1000 Word Submission
Please explain in 1000 words or less why you think your organisation/this individual deserves to win this award. Please detail how the firm/this person has proved its excellence and (where relevant) innovation in its market, its commitment to the industry and its overall dedication in the selected industry.
5. Company Logo
A company logo must accompany each submission. Please supply these as Illustrator eps (vector-based) or jpeg/tif files, at least 300 dpi.
6. UK contact details
All entries must have the company's UK office address and contact details for a representative at that office.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Firms can enter more than one category.
• Firms are encouraged to nominate themselves.
• The award winners will be chosen by an extensive panel of INDEPENDENT expert judges, using a fair and transparent judging process.
• Award entries must be kept to a maximum of 1000 words. Entries that exceed this word limit will be disqualified.
• Additional material will not be accepted.
• A clear timeframe must be stated in the submission. The project should have been launched or come to fruition in 2016/2017
• Judges may not participate in those categories where there are conflicts of interest.
• Stand out against the competition
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Leverage your marketing - through PR and increased brand awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your company logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.
Best of luck with your entries and we look forward to seeing you at the event on 16 November 2017 at the London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square, which we are sure, will be a night to remember. To book a table, please click here.