4th Annual Payments Awards
Recognising cards and payments excellence and innovation – organised by FStech and Retail Systems.
Winning entries come from those companies, individuals and organisations who have launched and/or implemented the most outstanding payments solutions, initiatives and projects during the past year. This year we have introduced four new categories: Card Innovation of the Year, Clearing/Settlement Initiative of the Year, Best International Money Transfer Solution and Lending Initiative of the Year. The awards are FREE to enter.
View the categories and entry criteria.
For the latest news and updates follows us @PaymentsAwards #PaymentsAwards
Why enter the Payments Awards?
• Stand out against the competition
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Leverage your marketing - through PR and increased brand awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your company logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.
The Payment Awards winners will be announced at the highly anticipated annual awards gala dinner & ceremony on Thursday 20 October 2016 at the London Mariott Hotel Grosvenor Square. The event was attended by over four hundred guest in 2015 and this year is set to be bigger than ever. Last year’s winners included Realex Payments, Barclays, FlyPay, Verifone, Transport for London, Payvision, SWIFT, Earthport , Verifone, PayPoint and Starbucks. View the full list of Payments Awards 2015 finalists and winners here.